AC Service St. Petersburg, FL | Complete HVAC Maintenance Checklist
When you live in Florida, you’re going to need a central air unit. In many cases, your unit may supply heat as well during the cooler months of the year. You’ll feel like you can’t go a day without your unit to keep your home comfortable. To get the most out of your AC unit throughout the year, ac maintenance St. Petersburg, FL is a must. You need to refer to your complete HVAC maintenance checklist to keep your unit in tiptop shape. Otherwise, you’ll be calling in the team at Air Quality Control for ac service St. Petersburg, FL.
Your Essential HVAC Maintenance Checklist
When it comes to keeping your AC unit functioning at maximum capacity, you need to maintain your AC unit. Doing your part will mean fewer problems down the line and fewer calls for ac service st petersburg fl. Here are some things to remember:
- As a general rule of thumb, your unit should be checked in the fall and in the spring.
- If you have an outdoor unit, check your refrigerant levels regularly.
- Be sure to keep your unit clean, removing any debris or plant growth around it.
- Keep an eye on your AC unit’s parts, such as the fan, evaporator coil, and cabinet.
- Be sure to check your compressor and the electrical system.
If you have an indoor unit, you should:
- Check the blower often and keep it clean.
- Keep an eye on the evaporator coil
- Make sure you don’t have a gas leak.
- Check your heating elements.
- Queck your flue.
- Watch your temperature.
Mainly, you’ll want to keep your unit clean. If you aren’t sure about how to maintain your unit, your team of professionals from Air Quality Control will be happy to help.