Heating and cooling that does everything but compromise.
We’re not sure where the expression “best of both worlds” came from, but frankly, we find it a tad limiting. Because if you’re interested in a system that not only offers heating and cooling, but also delivers unwavering comfort, the best in energy efficiency* and ultra-quiet performance, Greenspeed intelligence systems give you both worlds—plus the moon and the stars.
This revolutionary system may be the smartest thing we’ve done in 110 years.
Greenspeed Intelligence is only made possible when you pair the best of our Infinity series products—the modulating Infinity 98 gas furnace or the variable-speed Infinity 20 heat pump** with the smarts of the Infinity control. It takes an Infinity system to an even higher level, something we like to call adaptable-speed because it, well…adapts.
Adaptable speed means a furnace or heat pump** with Greenspeed intelligence can run at 40% capacity, 100% capacity—or anywhere in-between-to adapt to exactly what the home needs for heat, or in the case of the heat pump, for cooling, too. The benefit of that range is that the system is smart enough to pick the operating capacity at which it is most efficient. That means you get your precise, desired temperature and you can save money doing it.
A Greenspeed intelligence system can:
- Run low, slow and amazingly quiet
- Adjust with precision to the heating and cooling demands of the home
- Operate at longer, but lower and steadier capacities—for example, a majority of the time the system can operate at only 40% capacity
- Create incredible efficiencies—in fact, our Infinity® 20 heat pump with Greenspeed Intelligence is up to 69% more efficient than other ducted air source heat pumps available today in the 3-ton size.
- Make air purifiers, humidifiers and other system enhancements even more effective
* The Infinity Hybrid Heat system with Greenspeed intelligence is the most efficient ducted, air source dual fuel system available according to AHRI estimated average annual combined heating and cooling operating costs as of 2-13-2012.
** Requires a variable-speed indoor unit.